Saturday, February 24, 2024

 Script/Screenplay/Whatever This Is Called

   I have to say, writing is not for the weak. This was so hard. I tried to make the dialogue seem as realistic as possible, but I’m scared that when delivered, it will seem…clunky. I based the script around a lot of other movies I’ve seen, Talk to Me, Hereditary, The Others, etc. (actually most the characters names are based off of horror story characters, Charlie Graham from Hereditary, Laurie Strode from Halloween, and Theodora from Shirley Jackson’s Haunting of Hill House. While studying conjuring boards, I fell into a Wikipedia rabbit hole and found that “Jonah” is a superstition among sailors of bad luck). This screenplay is just to have a general idea of what direction the dialogue will go in. There will definitely be a lot of changes and improvisation during production, especially due to time constraints and in the coming week I’ll continue to tweak it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Film Opening  After so much stress and nights without sleep, it's finally out, hope you enjoy! Here it is. Whoop whoop