Tuesday, April 2, 2024

 Reflection

    And so here we finally are, April 2nd. It feels so surreal to finally say "I'm done" after spending the last two months of my life stressing over this but as Greg Hirsch would say: "if it is to be said, so it be...so it is" I'M DONE. This entire experience has be so...crazy??? After so much (fake) blood, sweat, and some tears, I uploaded by final project on YouTube. The little pessimistic, perfectionist voice in my head is telling me that it's horrible and reminding me of all the little editing mishaps, but most of all I'm trying to be as proud and happy with my final result as my mind will let me. Seeing this idea form before my very eyes, starting off as a half-baked idea that had so much trouble developing to a pretty decent opening has been quite interesting to witness. I'm so excited to take A level next year and already starting to think a little about what I'm gonna do. This is my last blog post before I post my final project ad CCRs, and well, this is it I guess? To anyone who happens to be reading this, thank you for putting up with my absolute delusional midnight ideas and breakdowns. Hasta la vista, blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 Film Opening  After so much stress and nights without sleep, it's finally out, hope you enjoy! Here it is. Whoop whoop