Thursday, March 21, 2024

Blog am I Cooked?


So yesterday was my first day of filming…We started at around 6:30, which was a little later than I was expecting since I had to set up the lighting. Unfortunately, I picked up the equipment really close to my filming time, so I wasn’t too accustomed to the camera I was using. In hindsight, I think I regret not filming on my phone since I’m just more used to it.  So….

You know when something is so well planned out in your head but when you actually *do it* it’s like ummmm??? I don’t know, maybe I’m over exaggerating, but I’m very nervous about how everything came out. I still haven’t seen the footage yet, but I think my inexperience with the camera will show. I’m also scared that I don’t have enough footage in general, I might need to set up another filming day have any extra footage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Film Opening  After so much stress and nights without sleep, it's finally out, hope you enjoy! Here it is. Whoop whoop