Saturday, March 9, 2024

 I'm Going to Lose My MindvcsukzmbDAKHZCIKAJ

    Disregard anything I said on Sunday, I was feeling a little silly. We're back to the original idea, yay!...This whole process has been a bit of a mess to be honest, I've been so indecisive with my opening, and I've changed it so many times at this point. This is my last idea though, it's this or this you know? I can't keep being wishy-washy about this while I'm losing time.  I had originally scheduled to film this weekend, but I'm falling behind schedule, so I'm pushing back to next week. My biggest worry at the moment is finding actors by next weekend because I 1) really don't want to direct my friends, it would be very awkward, 2) don't think any of my friends CAN act (unfortunately band kids are not particularly known for their acting skills), and 3) don't really know that many people (womp womp). Also, I have to time out the two minutes to see which one of my two credits ideas work better. Anyways, I finished storyboarding out the idea and writing the script (blog post about that tomorrow probably). Apologies for the nightmare inducing stick figures :/





    
    So yeah, I'm gonna work on test shooting and lighting the entirety of tomorrow because between club/officer meetings, band rehearsal, my trio rehearsal, district MPA on Thursday, and a Zoom meeting for a social media project that I accidently got myself into, this week'll be super busy for me. 
    Also, happy Oscars week! Rooting for Poor Things and Past Lives personally (I Bet on Losing Dogs or whatever Mitski said).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Film Opening  After so much stress and nights without sleep, it's finally out, hope you enjoy! Here it is. Whoop whoop